Saturday 28 January 2012

Favorite Place


Mall

     As I go into and take a stride to the hard and smooth flooring of SM, wherever branch it may be, it’s all the same. I felt a leap of excitement and enjoyment within me. I felt more comfortable and worry-free it makes me feel like I’ve escaped from the wild. As I felt the cool air rushing to my body and head it delighted my skin. The cool feeling with the twisted excitement made the mall a really relaxing special place for me.
    I can hear the random voices of the swarm of people passing by going to diverse directions. All was confusing. The scent of their perfume may be sweet, too strong, plain or fresh out from bath and others had the odor of the air pollution from their transportation. The huge crowd was invincible especially during a sale or bargain. There were people clashing to one another. There were unbearable noises too like you can hear the roaring cries of the children shouting for their parents or demanding for a new toy. But the best part is the laughter of different families, friends or any group enjoying their affairs while eating or while strolling. The clashing sounds of lively and loud beats of music may interrupt the conversations of the people but it gives a lot of people the good mood.
           The countless actions made me hear my grumbling stomach. The sweet and good smell of variety of foods made me feel hungrier. The taste of bitter, sweet, salty and sour goods tickled my taste buds.
     The mall is truly relaxing and invigorating. The sound of paper money pulled out from your wallet and the coins clashing out was the worst part until then you’ll realized there’s nothing left to feel inside your wallet or pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment