Monday 20 February 2012

Favorite Pet : Relationship


Relationship
     I really don’t have a particular favorite pet but if ever I really need to choose one I would like to have a companion dog, Shih Tzu they have an affectionate, friendly, trusting nature. But my mother she has this cats which we consider as our pet. I don’t even want to be with it, I prefer dealing with my friends and family than any other pet.
     We have a pet cat but I really don’t want them. My mother, brother and sister find them truly loving and cute. I only think they are worthy for scaring rats away which is a really excellent benefit. I really don’t know why I don’t like animals that much; I think maybe because I’m afraid of what harm they may bring. Every time I see our cats they rub their fur around my legs, its irritating that’s why I always tend to stay away from them. But there are also times when I’m in a good mood or I just don’t have any other choice but to sit beside them and brush my hand around their soft fur. Then I get bored, it’s really weird to talk to animals especially you know they’ll never respond or even understand you. So instead I go find my brother or sister or whoever I could talk to. I like mingling with my friends and family more often than to stay with pets -just adoring their moves really it’s boring for me.
     I think pets like our cats and my most wanted Shih Tzu are only for company and entertainment. They can bring relief especially when I’m bored and don’t have anything to do. Humans like my family and friends can bring me care, joy and comfort especially when I need someone who can talk and interact well with, someone who will respond well to me. My relationships with both are really different it’s more reasonable to relate with my own kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment