Saturday 17 December 2011

FAMILY:D


Dela Cruz Family :D
    
    
My mom, dad, baby sister, me and brother.
I'm the eldest.
My brother is two years younger than me. He's a high school student.Before when we were kids we get along well but know I guess not that much.He likes playing with his gadgets rather than talking with us.
My baby sister is fun to be with except she's really mischievous. Sometimes it's very hard for her to follow instructions at once.She doesn't listen to our instructions especially if she doesn't really approve to it.
My mother is the best she knows everything.Whenever we feel bored she knows how to cheer us up.She always get tired easily because she does a lot of chores this cause her to become moody.
My dad always goes to our store our business. He spends little time with us but he gives a lot of joy and protection to us.
I can always rely on my family even though all of us have our own attitude and weakness.



No comments:

Post a Comment