Saturday 17 December 2011

HELLO KITTY :p

HELLO KITTY
This is my favorite cartoon character. She is a cute little female bobcat with a red bow. She is a fictional character made by a Japanese company Sanrio. Her real name is Kitty White and she was born in London, England on November 1. Her height is described as five apples and her weight as three apples. She is portrayed as a bright and kind hearted girl, very close to her twin sister Mimmy. She is good at baking cookies and loves Mama's homemade apple pie. She likes to collect cute things and her favorite subjects in school are English, music and art.
I think that its really weird I love this character but I hate cats. My mom has her own pet cats I hate them because their distracting and scary. I just think I love this character because when I was a child I always watch her shows. I like her because she's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment